Declare a Track Here

All students who declare the History major must choose either the Global or Specialist track. Students who choose the Specialist track must also choose an area of specialization. The choice of track should be registered only after the official declaration of the major through the registrar’s office. To declare a track, simply fill out and submit the form below.

Students may choose to switch tracks as late as the end of course selection period (aka shopping period) in the first semester of senior year. To change tracks, simply fill out the form below. Your most recently completed form will determine your track at the time of graduation. Your track selection will not appear on your Yale transcript.