Is there a form required to submit reimbursements?
No. Please submit your receipts to your account manager as soon as you can by email or in hard-copy along with the detailed business purpose.
What is needed as far as a business purpose?
Your account manager needs to answer “who, what, where, when, and why” as part of the “business purpose” in the Workday reimbursement system. Please provide as many details as possible. 
Can I keep all receipts from the fiscal year and submit them all at once?
No. The University has strict guidelines for reimbursement submissions. In order to stay within the “Best Practices” rules, please be sure to submit receipts within 10 days of purchase. This now includes any receipts for travel that you purchase before your trip! Any receipts that are 120 days or older will be treated as taxable and will need approval from Business Operations. Receipts older than 366 days will NOT be reimbursed.
**If you plan to be out of the country for an extended period of time, please be sure to contact your account manager in advance so that arrangements can be made for receipt submission.
Can I be reimbursed for sales tax?

The University does allow for tax reimbursement. However, you should notify the vendor that you are making a purchase using Yale funding and request tax exemption. There are a number of vendors in the area who have the University tax exempt certificate on file. Those vendors can be located here: